Helpful Downloads and Links
DCAP Member materials - For even more information about our DCAPs.
DCAP Essential Guide - This guide provides a comprehensive overview of DCAPs for your employees.
FSA Essential Guide - This guide provides a comprehensive overview of flexible spending accounts (including DCAPs) for your employees.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What dependent care expenses are eligible for reimbursement from the DCAP account?
- You may be reimbursed for dependent care expenses incurred by:
- A tax dependent who is under age 13
- A tax dependent, such as your child, spouse, or parent, who is mentally or physically incapable for caring for themselves
- What types of providers are eligible for the DCAP account?
- Eligible providers:
- Licensed daycare
- Preschool programs
- After-school programs
- In-home child and/or dependent care services
- Specialty day camp expenses
- Elder care
- What expenses are not eligible to be reimbursed from the DCAP account?
- Ineligible expenses:
- Care provided by a parent or sibling under age 19
- Care provided by someone you claim as a dependent for tax purposes
- Late fees due to late payments
- Fees charged for missed days
- Transportation or activity fees
- Overnight camps
- After-school education classes, sports, or enrichment classes
- Meals and food items
- School expenses including kindergarten