Skip to main content
What expenses are eligible from a Vanpool Account?
- Last updated
Save as PDF
- What expenses are eligible from a Vanpool Account?
- Eligible Expenses:
- Transportation between the employee’s residence and place of employment, but only if it is done in a “commuter highway vehicle.”
- Van must have a capacity of six (6) adults, not including the driver
- Van must use at least 80% of the mileage for the year for the purpose of transporting employees
- Van must be used for transporting people to places of employment
- Half of the seats, not including the driver need to be filled