Skip to main content
What expenses are not eligible to be reimbursed from the DCAP account?
- Last updated
Save as PDF
- What expenses are not eligible to be reimbursed from the DCAP account?
- Ineligible expenses:
- Care provided by a parent or sibling under age 19
- Care provided by someone you claim as a dependent for tax purposes
- Late fees due to late payments
- Fees charged for missed days
- Transportation or activity fees
- Overnight camps
- After-school education classes, sports, or enrichment classes
- Meals and food items
- School expenses including kindergarten