Skip to main content
What types of VEBA accounts are available?
- Last updated
Save as PDF
- What types of VEBA accounts are available?
- Available VEBA account types:
- General Purpose – Eligible expenses include medical, dental, vision, orthodontia, and other eligible items (see Section 213(d) of the Internal Revenue Code).
- Post Deductible VEBA – Limited to reimburse vision and dental expenses until the health plan deductible has been met.
- Limited VEBA – Always limited to reimburse vision and dental expenses only.
- Post-Employment VEBA – Payments can only be made from this account when the employee has retired or left employment.