Crossover, or Crossover, is a system that allows your health plan to electronically submit your claims to Further® for reimbursement. This means no paperwork for you.
Crossover takes the place of your account's debit card. Any existing debit cards are cancelled when signing up for Crossover.
Crossover cannot be used if you or your covered dependents have more than one health plan.
Sign up for Crossover
If you currently have a debit card, enabling Crossover will cancel the card.
- Sign in at www.hellofurther.com. (this will include additional sign-in steps for SSO partner portals)
- In the main navigation menu, click My Profile.
- Choose Payment & Banking from the menu.
- Click Switch to Automatic Claim Payment
This button will only appear if you have an active account and your employer allows Crossover.
- Choose from the available options.
- Click Save Selections.
We also recommend setting up direct deposit of reimbursements to your personal bank account.
Learn more at Automated Claim Payments.