Skip to main content
What premiums can be paid from an HSA?
- Last updated
Save as PDF
- What premiums can be paid from an HSA?
- Qualified premiums include:
Refer to Eligible Expenses for a more complete list of eligible medical expenses.
- COBRA health insurance
- Insurance premiums after you reach age 65, including Medicare Parts A, B, C and D but not Medicare supplement plans
- Qualified long-term care insurance
- Health insurance premiums while receiving unemployment compensation under state or federal law
- Premiums for employer-sponsored retiree medical plans for account holders 65 or older